TSL-MPA1-Mix-SDI Audio Monitor
SKU: MPA1-Mix-SDI Ship Time: 3-4 Business days
At just 100mm deep, the MPA1 Mix SDI provides users with an intuitive yet flexible audio monitoring tool that enables quick and easy creation of audio monitor mixes comprised of embedded SDI audio, AES and analogue audio sources.
- Confidence monitoring of SD/HD/3G-SDI sources directly on the front panel
- Mixes can be created using any of the available audio sources, whether embedded in SDI or presented as AES, analogue or any combination thereof.
- De-embedded audio monitoring from video (SD/HD/3G-SDI) with intuitive ‘scroll to hear’ of all 16 embedded audio channels
- Digital peak monitoring bar graph display via front panel display, offering simultaneous display of all 16 embedded audio channels
- Network connectivity allowing software updates, monitoring and control via a web browser
- USB connector for system updates
- High quality internal full range loudspeaker system
- Headphone output with selectable loudspeaker muting behaviour
- Compact and lightweight, perfect for compact environments
- SDI and HDMI Outputs
- 2 x auto-sensing, SD/HD/3G-SDI (23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60Hz) video input
- 2 x Balanced Analogue Inputs on XLR connectors
- 1 x AES3id input on BNC
- (1.5Kg) 1RU case, 100mm deep
- 2 x Line Level Balanced Analogue Outputs for connection to external loudspeakers. Line level with selectable mute and -20dB.
- 90-240V 50/60Hz mains input on IEC connection
- 1 x Ethernet connection
- 1 x front panel USB connector