Wohler AMP1-V2DA Audio Monitor
SKU: AMP1-V2DA-PN8101-0040 Ship Time: 3-4 Business days
4 Channel AES/Analog Audio Monitor 1RU
The AMP V Series monitors provide self-powered, full fidelity stereo audio monitoring. These units feature four LED level meters showing simultaneous VU and PPM for accurate level-metering of all four input sources from the selected input group. These units contain high performance transducers driven by three power amplifiers: one amplifier/driver combination handles midrange and high frequency information, while the second handles summed low frequency information below the 500 Hz crossover point.
The unique design provides optimally focused sound for operators in an ultra near field (1 to 3 ft.) working environment and offers performance comparable to that of many separate monitor pairs. This provides for a higher SPL for the operator while reducing overall ambient sound and adjacent bay crosstalk.
Extended HF response reveals potential problems with audio whine or hiss. Electronic rather than acoustic cancellation of bass frequencies provides positive audible detection of out-of-phase (reversed polarity) audio feeds.
A headphone jack is provided on the front panel, usage automatically mutes the speakers. The front panel features an innovative LED display of phase/polarity relationships. Output limiter circuits are incorporated to protect the speakers, and extensive magnetic shielding allows placement immediately adjacent to video monitors with no color impurities.
The AMP V Series monitors are ideally suited for use in VTR bays, mobile production vehicles, teleconferencing installations, multimedia systems, satellite link and cable TV facilities, and on-air radio studios.
- AES Input Sampling Rate - 32-48 kHz, auto-detecting
- Analog Input Impedance - 200 kOhms balanced
- Frequency Response - 80 Hz - 16 kHz (+/-7 dB); (-10 dB @ 50 Hz, 22 kHz)
- Hum and Noise - Better than -68 dB below full output
- Meter Dynamics - Simultaneous VU & PPM
- Meter Scale - Simultaneous VU & PPM
- Peak Acoustic Output @ 2 feet - 98 dB SPL @ 2 ft
- Power Output - RMS Each Side: 10W Transient/5W Continuous; RMS Bass: 20W Transient/10W Continuous