Blackmagic DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G
SKU: BDLKHDEXTR4K12G Ship Time: 3-4 Business days*Call for best price
- 2 x 12G-SDI in and out, supports SD, HD up to 1080p60, 2K, Ultra HD and up to DCI 4K at 4096 x 2160 resolution at 60 frames per second.
- HDMI 4K in and out, supports SD and HD formats up to 1080p60.
- Component analog in and out, supports SD and HD formats up to 1080p60, s-video and composite.
- 4 channels of balanced analog audio in and out on jack connectors.
- 2 channel AES/EBU balanced audio in and out on jack connectors.
- Genlock/tri-sync input.
- Sony compatible RS-422 deck control.
- Dual optical fiber sockets for adding optical fiber modules, up to 12 Gb/s speeds.
- Supports uncompressed 8, 10 and 12 bit and compressed video capture and playback.
- Plugs into older model MacPro, Windows and Linux computers.
- Supports DaVinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects and more.
- Includes free developer SDK for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Includes free Media Express capture and playback software for Windows, Mac and Linux.