Wohler HRS-1S Self-Powered Speaker
SKU: HRS-1S-PN8100-0310 Ship Time: 3-4 Business days
Self-Powered Speaker System 2 Channel 2 XLR Inputs. A B or A+B Summing Selection
The HRS-1S provides self-powered, full-fidelity audio monitoring of 2 analog channels in the smallest space possible (half-width 1 RU). This unit contains two high performance transducers driven by two power amplifiers: one amplifier/driver combination handles midrange and high frequency information, while the second handles summed low frequency information below the 500 Hz crossover point.
The unique design allows this unit to fit almost anywhere, and provides optimally focused sound for operators in an ultra near field (1 to 3 ft.) working environment. This provides for a higher SPL for the operator while reducing overall ambient sound and adjacent bay crosstalk.
Extended HF response reveals potential problems with audio whine or hiss. Electronic rather than acoustic cancellation of bass frequencies provides positive audible detection of out-of-phase (reversed polarity) audio feeds. A headphone jack is provided on the front panel, usage automatically mutes the speakers. Output limiter circuits are incorporated to protect the speakers, and extensive magnetic shielding allows placement immediately adjacent to video monitors with no color impurities.
- Premium quality subwoofer and midrange speaker
- High quality AMP Series internal amplifier
- 2 balanced analog Inputs with loop-through (1 stereo)
- 95dB SPL at 2 feet (0.6m)
- Premium quality drivers and power amplifiers
- Headphone jack mutes speakers
- Thorough magnetic shielding for placement next to sensitive equipment.
- Extended frequency response and low distortion
- Electronic cancellation of bass frequencies provides audible indication of phase/polarity problems.
- Incredibly compact, fits almost anywhere, 1/2 rack wide (8.5”), 1RU high.
- Quick and simple installation
- Focused sound reduces adjacent bay crosstalk