Wohler iAM-MIX16 Audio Monitor
SKU: 8114-0140 Ship Time: 3-4 Business days
Audio monitoring and mixing from multiple sources incl.AoIP. 16 selectable output controls. Includes OPT-ANLG only. 1RU.
Wohler Technologies has been in the business of in rack monitoring for over 25 years. In fact we invented it! Now with the introduction of the iAM Series, Wohler has re-invented this critical piece of broadcast technology for the modern media enterprise.
Flexible. Adaptable. Future Proof.
Specifically designed for fast-paced OB, studio and live-to-air production environments, iAM-MIX provides intuitive audio signal monitoring with instant access to 8 stored configurations of any user-defined channel groups for easy navigation between up to 64 channels.
iAM-MIX comes equipped with input options for Analog, AES3, 3G/HD/SD-SDI and multi/singlemode fiber and coax MADI audio, alongside either Dante™ or Ravenna / AES67 and allows any source format to be routed to the front panel controls for monitoring and mixing. Choose from either 8 or 16 level controls both with an independent master level control and instant mute capability. Individual OLED display indicators show status, presence metering and channel name – which can be manually edited or automatically read from a network connected router.
Multiple units on the same network can be controlled via a browser-based user interface that supports fast configuration with role-based authentication to protect critical configurations. iAM-MIX is the perfect solution for any application that requires a simple, compact solution for monitoring a range of audio signals. Units are available with either 8 or 16 controls.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Fast selection and summing of up to 16 audio channels
- Intuitive front panel with 8 or 16 individual level controls and quick muting
- Channel names can be displayed for each input
- Store and retrieve presets via USB or remote software control
- Built-in speakers, headphone jack, USB and Ethernet ports
- A range of useful connectors, including SFP slots for future I/O support
- Open API for remote control, logging and setup
- Apply software feature upgrades with zero downtime
- Compact, space-saving units
Hardware Card Processing Options:
- OPT-DOLBY: 829077: Allows decoding and monitoring of Dolby® D, DD+, & E streams.
- OPT-DANTE: 829078: Enables decoding and monitoring of Dante™ Input streams.
- OPT-RAVENNA: 829079: Enables decoding and monitoring of Ravenna™ Input streams.
I/O Software Licensing Options:
- SFP-SDIB: 829089: 3G/HD/SD-SDI Active Loopback Video transceiver, HD-BNC.
- OPT-ANLG: 829093: Enables decoding and monitoring of Analog inputs. Software activation key.
- OPT-AES: 829080: Enables decoding and monitoring of 4 x AES inputs. 1 AES output.
- OPT-MADI: 829092: Enables decoding and monitoring of 1 x MADI64 input via BNC.
- SFP-MMMF: 829081: MADI fiber transceiver; Multimode, LC Connectors.
- SFP-MSMF: 829082: MADI fiber transceiver; Singlemode, LC Connectors