RUSHWORKS was founded in 2001 by Rush Beesley, a technology pioneer since the early 1970s. Having designed and created a broad range of production and automation technology solutions, his 'mongrel pedigree' is uniquely suited for the company's branding as a provider of integrated media solutions.
To provide INTEGRATED MEDIA SOLUTIONS that increase PRODUCTIVITY, PROFITABILITY, and RETURN-ON-INVESTMENT. This is made possible by dedication to a basic rule appreciated by everyone: K.I.S.S. Keep It Super Simple. As technology evolves, we embrace and adopt appropriate new directions, and continue to offer the best possible price/performance value solutions ... along with sustained Customer Support of the highest possible caliber.
RUSHWORKS has designed an operations template that providesintegrated media solutions for the following business categories:
- Broadcast Television (HD, SD and Low Power)
- Internet Mediacasting • Cable TV (Master Control, Spot Insertion, Video-On-Demand)
- Entertainment Venues
- Corporate Communications
- Distance Learning
- Higher Education Lecture Capture
- Public, Educational and Government (PEG) TV channels
- School Districts, Colleges and Universities, Churches
- Houses of Worship
- Radio Stations (simul-streaming video)
- Digital Signage
- News & SportsWe integrate networked digital content creation with file management and playout, creating solutions for a broad range of applications within the target market segments